Monday, April 4, 2011

How to clean an atomizer

There are many ways to clean an atomizer. I found the easiest way to do this is to.  First take a lint free cloth and clean the threads on the atomizer. I choose lint free because these devices use electrical current, so any disruption in this will cause problems. These disruptions could be caused by lint or paper fragments from towels or paper towels. After cleaning the thread I like to run them under the kitchen sink. I don’t just use the faucet I also use the sprayer. I then spray into the atomizer and give it a good pressure wash. After I do that I like to use the regular faucet and fill up the atomizer with water and blow into the cartridge side. This will blow clean water into the whole system clearing previous flavors and clogs. After filling and blowing about 3-4 times I then soak them in a plastic container for thirty minutes. After the soaking process is done i lay out a paper towel and stand them threaded side up on the sheet of paper towel over night. Once they are dry they are clean and ready to be used.

No comments:

Post a Comment