Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Vision eGo Clearomizer


I got something very cool... :-) I'm on my second day of vaping the NEW Vision eGo Clearomizer. Designed for eGo style batteries these hold 1.6ml of liquid and are perfect for 3.0v-4.2v e-cigs. The ones I am testing are 2.5-2.9ohms. Each one comes with a transparent drip tip that has an o-ring and the end is threaded.
  The Vision is also know as the StarDust by some other vendors. The Vision packs great flavor decent throat hit and a good amount of vapor.

I'm currently using it on me 1000mAh eGo-T battery and have also played with it on a new 2600mAh Ego mod. So far i have tried Blueberry frost and Hot Cinnamon. Both of these are a 50/50 mix and so 
far have performed extremely well. The design is very solid and well built. Leak free and built arround the CE2 technology. This performs just as good as a high end CE2 but where they usually lack durability this model far exceeds that. Although all clearomizers are meant to be disposable, this vision clearomizer seems to not have the appearance as one. 

The refill process is a snap. Without the need of a syringe, the drip tip easily unscrews and you just pour liquid in to the unit. Quick, easy and simple. Most of all there is no mess. I have not cleaned the Vision yet but what i have read on other post is that its very easy to pull apart and clean. Overall i must say I am so far a fan of this new design. Those that have talked to me or know me, know I am not a big cartomizer or clearomizer fan. I don't even offer that many on the site. Other companies have a dozen or so and most of them... well in my opinion and experience, Stink. I am a bit picky but i do know quality when it comes my way. This model is going to stay on my battery for a while. I do like it a lot and would ask for others to grab one and give me your review. They will be on the site to purchase soon.


Overall experience is as follows:

Performance:
  • Vapor Production: Very Good
  • Vapor Temperature: slightly cool to moderate
  • Throat Hit: Little above average
  • Draw: airy and easier to draw on
  • Flavor: Good on Hot Cinnamon and Blueberry Frost
Pros:

  • Good performance
  • Easy to fill
  • Easy to clean
  • Rock solid construction
  • No flooding
  • No juice in mouth
Cons:
  • Doesn’t handle higher voltages very well (tested on 4.2)
  • When liquid gets to 2nd to last line you get dry hits (not burnt)
Details:
Alias:Vision eGo Stardust / eGO Stardust Cartomizer 1.6ml ViSION
hreading: eGo or for mods a 510 adapter is needed
Resistance : 2.8Ω
Capacity : ~1.6ml

No comments:

Post a Comment